Friday, January 20, 2012

In the News

As I continue to put more distance between my present self and my past self, sometimes there are things that tug at the heart. I'm not sure if I just happen to notice more news stories related to IF because of my experiences, but it seems that IF has been getting more press and it seems to be gaining ground as a topic that is starting to be talked about more openly. I hope that if that is the case, that those who struggle with IF are finding more support, compassion and hope. But for me, I am just going to have to stop clicking on the links to the stories. The sadness is not worth the curiosity and it leaves me feeling like there isn't a place where I belong.

But hey, props to the Cleveland docs! Gotta have a little hometown pride. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment