Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Moment to Want to Laugh Out Loud

So, I was shopping for a new interview suit and had a coupon that I did not get a chance to print from my email. The sales girl said that if I could bring it up on my phone, she could then get the promotion code from it and still honor the coupon. Great! When it finally came up on my cheapy phone, the sales girl tried to blow up the image like a touch screen. I told her, "Oh no, hon...my phone doesn't work like that." And then she tried two more times.

I'm not sure who should be a tad more embarrassed. The sales girl who did not seem to notice my phone was open with it's slide-out-keyboard (and obviously not having a screen large enough to be a touch screen) or me with having the cheapest phone you can get with a slide-out-keyboard that does not require a data plan (because the keyboard is my crazy frill to have with a cell phone).

At least she was sweet and helped me to save some money!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I'm glad that I'm not the only human left on this planet without a Smart Phone. I just can't bring myself to make that leap-- data plans are not cheap!

    ReplyDelete