Friday, February 5, 2016

Setting the Tone

After much reflection and searching on Pintrest, I have found my new mantra or inspiration.  It is from a motivational poster.

"Feels good to get some stuff done.  Yay!" -- MaryKate McDevitt

Some good words for the procrastinator in me to remember the good feelings of accomplishment and relief when the task or job is done.  I'm trying write more consistently in real-time on my blog.  I was satisfied with the number of entries last year, but I'd like to get out of the habit of back dating them.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy this quote! It does feel good to get things done. This is a good reminder as I feel weighed down in a sea of paperwork for school, adoption, and embryo adoption and am slowly trying to climb out knowing that one day, it will all be done! :) I love your posts and get excited when there's a new one, sometimes when they're backdated I miss one or two. Love this tone for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouraging words and glad you enjoy my blog. I enjoy reading your blog, too! Sending thoughts as you tackle your paperwork. :)

      Delete