Wednesday, January 18, 2017

New Year, New Theme

For the past two years, instead of making a New Year's resolution, I've picked a theme with a corresponding quote.

In 2015, the theme was peace.  I felt the quote became something of a mantra and helped to center me.  Success!

In 2016, the theme was do, as in the opposite of procrastinate.  It was a big one to tackle.  Not sure how well I did there, I'd say mixed reviews.  However, I give myself credit for trying.  Small progress.

In 2017, my theme is health.

"Fall in love with taking care of yourself.  Mind.  Body.  Spirit." -- Unknown

2 comments:

  1. I love that idea -- a theme for the year. Health is a wonderful one to pick. I love the quote, and how it covers all the types of health you can nurture in yourself. I wish you the best in this new year's quest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I feel a theme broadens the scope of the goal, to carry it with you in the day to day and the big picture at the same time. I think it opens up the possibility of success. It creates a mindset of living.

      Delete