Friday, November 18, 2011

A Pep Talk



  • Get to work, stay focused on the task at hand and do what you need to do to cross the finish line. You can do this!


  • Don't worry about tomorrow, you don't have to have all of the answers right now.


  • Be in the present of today. Go with the flow and listen to your heart.


  • Be a participant in life and be aware of all of what is around you. Pay attention to how life feels, the experiences shared with others, and really be apart of the moment.


  • You will know what you need to know when you know it. Trust in yourself and let life unfold.

2 comments:

  1. Let Life Unfold. LOVE IT!

    Sorry I've been MIA, please know I think about you a lot and always wish you the best. :)

    Hugs, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Melissa! I know you are super busy with the last weeks of your pregnancy, but it means a lot letting me know I'm in your thoughts. And hugs right back at you. :)

    ReplyDelete